Tesery offers the Tesla windshield wiper which provides excellent wiper performance in all weather conditions, wiping quietly with no shaking or squeaking
Rubber material ensures smooth, noiseless action and clean, consistent wiping
This Tesla windshield wiper is available for Tesla Model 3 and Model Y.
Easy to install, no tools required.
We recommend replacing the windshield wiper for your Tesla every six months to a year
If you are looking for a Tesla windshield wiper for your Model 3 or Model Y, please add to cart, buy now, and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at our online customer service or email us.
Replacing Wiper Blades
For optimum performance, replace the wiper blades at least once a year. Replacement blades must meet the following criteria:
- The blade on the driver's side must be 26 inches (650 mm) long and 19 inches (475 mm) long for the blade on the passenger's side.
- Ensure the connector on the replacement blade is the same as the original blade. Different connectors may prevent the replacement blade from connecting to the wiper arm on the vehicle.
You can purchase replacement wiper blades on the Tesery.com
Only install replacement blades that are identical to the original blades. Using inappropriate blades can damage the wiper system and windshield.
To replace the wiper blades:
- Shift into Park and turn off the wipers.
- Touch to move the wipers to the service position.
- Lift the wiper arm a short distance away from the windshield, just far enough to access the wiper blade.
CAUTION：Wiper blades do not lock into a lifted position. Do not lift a wiper arm beyond its intended position.
4.Place a towel between the wiper arm and windshield to avoid scratching or cracking the windshield.
5.Hold the wiper arm and press the locking tab while sliding the blade down the arm.
6.Align the new wiper blade on the wiper arm and slide it toward the end of the wiper arm until it locks into place.
7.Turn Wiper Service Mode off to return the wipers to their normal position.