Tesery offers plug-and-play Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors (TPMS) for all Tesla models and model years. Every TPMS sold by Tesery is ready for action, no programming or calibration needed! Just install the TPMS and drive; your Tesla will automatically recognize the TPMS and sync to the sensor. Easy!
Tesla has used two types of TPMS sensors, RF 433MHz type and BLE Bluetooth type. The two types of sensors are not interchangeable, so be sure to order the proper type for your vehicle. Confirm which type your Tesla uses:
Tesla Models using Bluetooth TPMS:
- Tesla Model 3 (Built Oct 2020-Present) - Bluetooth
- Tesla Model Y (All Model Y, since introduction in Oct 2020-Present) - Bluetooth
- Tesla Model X / X Plaid (Refreshed Model, Oct 2021-Present) - Bluetooth
- Tesla Model S / S Plaid (Refreshed Model, Jun 2021-Present) - Bluetooth
Tesla Models using RF 433MHz TPMS:
- Tesla Model 3 (Built 2017-Sept 2020) - RF
- Tesla Model S (Built 2012-Jan 2021) - RF
- Tesla Model X (Built 2015-Jan 2021) - RF
Tesery offers three TPMS sensors options:
- RF 433MHz Type - Authentic original factory OEM Tesla TPMS (set of 4)
- Tesla PN: 1034602-00C
- Black Nut
- Bluetooth Type - Authentic original factory OEM Tesla TPMS (set of 4)
- Tesla PN: 1490750-01-A
- Black Nut
- Bluetooth Type - Tesery aftermarket Tesla TPMS (set of 4)
All three versions of sensors work equally well. The Tesery OEM Bluetooth TPMS sensor offers a cost savings over factory Tesla Bluetooth sensors.
Tesery is proud to announce the first and only aftermarket TPMS sensor made specifically for BLE Bluetooth Tesla applications. The Tesery TPMS is engineered to exacting specifications for plug-and-play usage with Tesla vehicles originally equipped with BLE Bluetooth TPMS sensors. No programming or calibration is required, simply install the tesery BLE Bluetooth TPMS sensors in your wheels and they will automatically connect with your Tesla. tesery BLE Bluetooth Tesla-Spec TPMS sensors are made to proprietary OEM-grade quality specifications.
Tesery Bluetooth TPMS Specifications
- Black anodized aluminum valve stem and retaining nut
- Radio: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 2.4 GHz
- Pressure Range: Up to 135psi
- Sold as a set of 4 sensors
- Plug-and-play, automatically sync, no programming needed
- Note: Not compatible with older model Teslas equipped with RF 433MHz TPMS
What is BLE and LE? BLE stands for Bluetooth low energy and is used interchangeably with Bluetooth LE. These are the same. Often, Tesla Bluetooth TPMS are referred to as Bluetooth TPMS, Bluetooth LE TPMS, or BLE TPMS...all of which are the same. Tesery BLE Bluetooth sensors work in all these scenarios.
If you have a need for our Tesla TPMS, please add it to your cart and buy it now, and we will ship it to any city in the world for free when you pay $149 or more for your order. If you have any questions about our Tesla TPMS, you can contact our online customer service, or send us an email