Display LCD Instrument Dashboard Screen suitable for Tesla Model 3 and Model Y owners. Do you tired of turning your head to glance at important driving and infotanment information on your Tesla's center touch screen? With this innovative full HD dashboard touch screen, now you can enjoy Apple CarPlay and Android Auto in your Tesla! This allows you to run Google Maps, Waze, and other important apps right in front of you. It also has Bluetooth, and over the air software updates so your display is constantly improving over time.
Tesla Model 3 2017-2023, Model Y 2020-2023 (all cars, all models, all years,all versions)
We will send two harnesses, one for Intel and one for AMD.
1. remove the side panels on both sides of the instrument panel.
2. remove the screws.
3. remove the lower cover of the passenger glove box.
4. Remove the trim panel.
5. count the 38th hole from left to right, and insert the black, red and blue wires in turn.
6. Install the fixing plate and tighten the screws to fix the screen.
7. Wrap one end of the power cord with adhesive tape.
8. the other end from the glove box under the cover plate through out.
9. Unplug the original mainframe power cable and connect it to the Tesla dashboard power cable.
10. Plug the other end of the power cable into the original main unit.
11. Install and fix the USB cable.
12. Connect the power cable and USB cable to the Tesla dashboard mainframe.
13. After the installation is complete, turn on the computer and test it. After the test function is normal, you can recover the installation.
1. Installation with power off;
2. Connection and disconnection of OBD interface must be completed within one minute.
3. All functions should be tested correctly before installing the car.
4. If the screen are blackscreen when installed, it may be that Tesla system detects the change of power supply and then protects the power supply of the plug directly, resulting in the low power supply voltage of the screen and unable to start up.
Solution: Lock the car, and then keep people and key fob away from the car for 1 hour; After the power supply of the screen is restored, and then screen will start working.
Operation & Installation & Upgrade Instruction
Upgrade software and operation instruction and operation on the 9-inch screen after Tesla upgraded to 28.2 version. You can CLICK HERE to know more detail about operation and installation instructions.
If you have any problems during installation, please contact our after-sales team in time, and we will help you to solve your problems
Q1- Is the sound connected to the Tesla car speakers, or is it only audible through the device?
A1- The instrument panel can be sounded with Tesla's original car speakers. This product can be connected to the original Tesla car machine and sounded with the original car speaker. The product itself also comes with a small speaker that can sound independently without being connected to the car unit..
Q2- Do you have a version that works for the 2017 Model X?
A2- The Model X version comes with the stock screen, so this unit does not support that version. This unit supports Model 3&Y from 2017 to 2022.
Q3- Can you change the distance unit from miles to kilometers?
A3- Yes, our units are synchronized with the information from the Tesla's original screen. Tesla's original screen can be set to KM. restart when done. Our units automatically synchronize the information.
Tesla stock screen. Control->Display->Distance.
Q4- Does the device have to come out of the car when you have a firmware update? How does it download the update??
A4- When you need an update, you don't need to take out the device and the upgrade is very easy. You just need to prepare a type-C USB, get the update file from the customer service/official website, and then download it to the USB to upgrade. We will continue to optimize the software and provide free lifetime upgrade service.
Q5- Does the sound of the carplay Waze navigation come from the internal speakers or the Tesla audio system?
A5- Does the sound of the carplay Waze navigation come from the internal speakers or the Tesla audio system.If you use carpaly for navigation, the navigation voice is coming from the phone, but you can choose the car playing the voice or the unit's speakers playing the voice.
Q6- How does the device supply power to the car?
A6-The instrument cluster takes power from the internal interface of Tesla, all the wiring is contained inside Tesla, and it is integrated with Tesla, so it is simple and beautiful after installation. It is low energy consumption, safe and reliable, and low heat generation.
Q7- Is this instrument panel integrated with FSD and does Apple Maps support FSD?
A7- The instrument panel supports Apple carplay and supports syncing Tesla driving information. FSD is Tesla's autopilot feature and has nothing to do with these.
Q8- Does this work with the right-hand drive Tesla Model 3, like the one in the UK?
A8- Yes, we support it. We support the RHD Tesla Model 3.
Q9- Whether to support Waze navigation in Apple Carplay?
A9- If this app supports apple carplay, we support it. You need to visit Apple's official website or APP store to confirm.
Q10- If my carplay screen have echoing problem, how to solve it?
A10-When you are using carplay, if you want to route your calls through the car or speaker as default, you'll need to go to iPhone setup>accessibility > touch > call audio routing > set to Bluetooth headset which will then default to any Bluetooth device, which in this case, happens to be the tesla. Or set it to Speaker, which will default to iPhone Speaker rather than carplay.